Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dregs of the Garage

The garage is almost ready for the AFTER picture. Not only is the last of my flea market stock now removed, but Jeff went and cleaned up all the untidiness that various carpentry projects have contributed to over time.

There is a big empty space now where before there was a jumble of junk. We can get out of our car in the garage and walk to the inner door without worrying about stumbling over a single thing.

I'm impressed.


All the things in this post for the most part were awkward items left in garage corners because they didn't fit into boxes. They took up a ghastly amount of shelf space.




The exception to this is the comic books which I'd been saving for my friend Chris. Today, he took them away and I think it's safe to say they've found a home which will appreciate the adventures of Conan the Barbarian more than mine ever would.



2788 things gone.

1 comment:

Pol* said...

This is very inspirational! I think it's brilliant that you are taking pictures too... I do that with the kid's artwork. I would rather see a photo of them holding their prize projects than the actual thing. I am sure that applies to the brick a brack in my living spaces too! Open a box of photos and enjoy all the sentiment and warm fuzzies that the object envokes without all the hassle of the object!