Tuesday, August 14, 2007

No More Storing Things for Other People, No More Ebaying

I've sold a few cheap earrings in lots on Ebay in my time but the two or three dollar profit is not worth the hassle and worry of getting the package where it's going. I probably burned up a good portion of my profits in packing materials and gas to the post office when I was an Ebay merchant. That's the trouble when you don't have anything worthwhile to sell.





The above containers actually belonged to the daycare but our shelf space was limited so I said I'd store them temporarily. Well, a year later they are heading back. My shelf space is limited too! Besides, we can always use them as sandbox toys.


These are frames Sharon gave to me to sell. Somebody shopping in the thrift store is going to be happy to find them no doubt. Me, I have to admit I'm a sucker for frames. I'm keeping plenty. At least for now.

I'm sorry to say that these fabric books ended up as garbage. My curbside magic did not work soon enough and a torrential downpour soaked the cardboard and ruined them before anyone spirited them away. I didn't mean to make them into garbage (I don't like to think of any of my clutter being land-fill fodder), but unfortunately it sometimes happens.
At least the encyclopedia set was snapped up in time.
1606 items decluttered.





No comments: